Saturday 7 June 2014

effortless glamour


Olivia Palermo 


 Olivia Palermo Has her own blog where she talks about style, fashion, and design and the individuals who excel in these industries around the world.
Everything about her style is just glamourous, I have put together a few of my favourites that are perfect for our current season so that you are able to grab a few of those basics out of your wardrobe and just add that perfect seasoned jacket for the cooler evenings or a bag and heels to make the outfit pop! 

Enjoy x



I am loving how a  basic  pair of black pants styled with a black turtle neck pullover can look so chic when you add that signature jacket and the stunning leopard print glasses.


Grab those leather pants or waxed leather jegging and a standout heel,simple pullover in charcoal grey, effortless but fabulous looking. 


I am especially loving red this season, I adore it just paired with a simple fitted jean it dresses the outfit up instantly 


Such an effortless look, pop of red again and a natural makeup with the sleek straight hair what a perfect lunch outfit


From day to night, change the oversized bag for a gorgeous clutch 



Just because its the weekends it doesn't mean you cant dress up, even with flats this simple white top and jacket dress up this outfit 


I think this is one of favourites and the one following, I adore the matching shoes and bag and then the stunning leopard print belt, I have one similar and will be definitely using this for a new inspired look



This jacket is similar to a jacket I am in love with from sass and bide, which is currently on sale, but with a simple white tee or blouse and leather pants or leather jeggings and a stiletto, you can then add any pop of colour for your clutch and you can rock this outfit on your next night out, I know I will be.

Well I hope you are able to not only enjoy seeing the fashion icon on my blog, but be able to use little parts of her glamour to re-create your own. 

with love 

effortless glamour x

No comments:

Post a Comment