Friday 23 May 2014

effortless glamour


Cocktails, Wine and lots of decadent food

A dear friend is having a birthday soon, so my mind is racing as to all the glamourous things that we can do for a cocktail party with a few girls on an intimate deck over looking the city lights.





I have been obsessing over magazines and social media for many different ideas and a few things have captured my eye as well as some stunning clothes that would be perfect for the occasion too, how could I resist.




The perfect Tulle skirt, you will learn that I love everything about Tulle and sequins and as Rachel Zoe says it should be a staple in anyones wardrobe as it makes anything glamourous looking!  Wanting to pick up a stunning Tulle skirt try space46boutique.com


A little charcoal Grey sequins skirt, just stunning with a nice silk flowing lighter grey blouse with a 3/4 sleeve is just devine, isn't it? Lets not forget the perfect tan as well, who doesn't loved to be bronzed, DIY at home using Jbronze or head to a professional, I can hear Speedy Tan calling me now. 



How stunning is this cocktail number, if you can do it, I say wear it!




Lets finish the look off with a makeup inspired look, a stunning smokey eye with a nude lip perfect for the above outfits.




When it comes to Cocktails, I think champagne cocktails are perfect for the occasion, why not celebrate in absolute style, with a little sparkle.




Hope you have enjoyed my latest cocktail party inspired blog, hope this inspires you to have a glamourous party of your own.

Best wishes to my dear friend who will be celebrating her birthday in style no matter where she is. 



effortless glamour x



No comments:

Post a Comment