Sunday 18 May 2014

effortless glamour


With the love of everything glamourous we sometimes forget the most important thing that makes this happen, its ourselves.  

Its not the label you are wearing or the type of car you are driving, but lets not try to deny that those things are too very wonderful and we enjoy greatly, its also the confidence that comes from oneself, the smile when you feel happy or a sense of achievement that you nailed a great meeting, or just dropping the children off to school on time.

I have started my blog to enable me to share my love of all things glamourous, anything from fashion to parties, health and wellbeing to things that may make our days a little easier on that one day that things don't seem to be going right, as a busy forty something year old, being a mum and career woman its always nice to sometimes wish, dream and believe.

I will leave you a few of my favourite looks, we are coming into our cooler months now so I am loving a few of these gorgeous pieces.


Kindest
Peta x


These perfect skinny waxed jeans are a great addition to your wardrobe as well as this stunning wide knitted jumper, and not to mention the white shoes, what a perfect combo.




 I am also loving the basic white shirt with a gorgeous cargo pant, be it the army green or even navy, very basic but dress it down with flats or jazz it up with a nice heel. If you are after a gorgeous white shirt, pop on over to witchery.com.au and support OCRF 100% proceeds go directly to OCRF.


Tulle, I think we all love Carrie Bradshaw and the thought of walking through New York City in this stunning design makes me just melt.


Lets finish these gorgeous looks off with a touch of sequins, love the roll of the jeans, its so on trend right now, add some sequins to your wardrobe and you cant go wrong. 


I hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into my new blog and I really look forward to bringing you many more.   (all pictures courtesy of http://www.pinterest.com/petamayes/fashion/)


effortless glamour x 

No comments:

Post a Comment